Weight loss action points
Research from the University of Oxford has shown that if you set a specific action point for the day in order to weight loss, after measuring weight in the morning, you will lose weight faster. Here is a list of weight loss actions that you can think of.
Change in eating habits for weight loss
- I will not eat any fried food today.
- Today I will eat 7-8 nuts instead of an unhealthy breakfast.
- Today I will make a list of what I will eat throughout the day.
- I will calculate the calories of all the food I eat today.
- I will not eat more than 3 meals today.
- I will not eat anything after 8 pm tonight.
- Today I will not eat anything except sit at the table.
- Concentrate on drinking
- Today I will not drink anything except tea and coffee except water and sugar.
- Today I will drink half a liter of water before every meal.
- Today I will eat whole fruits or vegetables without eating juice or smoothie.
- Don’t drink Coke-Pepsi today as weight loss action.
Being more active as part of daily life
- Today I will walk 10,000 steps.
- Today I will come by bus or rickshaw/car without walking or cycling.
- Today I will go out for a walk with friends.
- Today I will not sit while watching TV.
Consume more calories
- Today I will walk as fast as I can.
- Today I will continue to climb the stairs as long as I can.
- Today I will play football or badminton with friends.
- I will ride my bike today as long as I can.
- I will swim today as long as I can.
- Today I will go to the gym and do strength training and cardio exercises.