Constipation is basically the hardening of the stool. This is a very well-known health problem. Many people sometimes have very hard bowel movements, have to exercise for a long time during defecation. Besides, after going to the toilet, it seems that the stomach has not been cleaned properly.
It makes the stools harder, which causes many people to feel pain during defecation. In some cases, there may not be a continuous toilet for three or four days. These are all common symptoms of constipation.
If long-term piles or hemorrhoids disease or enable gauge Fischer or diseases such as piles disease can be made. Knowing why toilet tanning is done and following some general rules, it is possible to avoid this problem in a completely homely way without any kind of medicine.
What are the symptoms of constipation?
Usually, if you have less than three bowel movements a week, In addition, the symptoms of constipation are:
- The closet is dry, like hard wheels
- The size of the toilet is bigger than usual
- Having trouble defecating
- Feeling that the stomach is not being cleansed
- Abdominal pain, bloating, or nausea
Why is constipation?
Constipation can occur for a variety of reasons. The 6 most common and important of these are:
- 1. Not having enough fiber in your diet
- 2. Not drinking enough water
- 3. Lack of lying down and physical exertion
- 4. The speed of the toilet actually keeps it down
- 5. Stress, anxiety, or depression
- . Side effects of the drug
It is important to know how these factors cause constipation. This will make it easier to solve.
1. Not eating enough fiber
Fiber is a type of sugar. Fiber is very important for cleansing the stomach. Fiber acts a lot like a sponge in the place where our digestive tract is made and stored.
Fiber helps retain water in the toilet by absorbing and retaining water. As a result, the toilet is soft and heavy, it comes out of the body easily. But if there is not enough fiber in the food, the stools become hard, which can lead to constipation.
2. Not drinking enough water
Water combines with dietary fiber to make the toilet heavier and softer. This makes it easier to move the stool through the digestive tract. So if you do not drink enough water can cause constipation.
3. Lack of lying down and physical exertion
Regular exercise and physical activity activate our digestive system, i.e. the intestines inside the stomach. It comes out of the toilet naturally. Lack of regular physical activity can lead to constipation.
4. The speed of the toilet actually keeps it down
Many people do not want to go to the toilet when the toilet is hard, because then it is a little difficult to defecate. But if the speed of the toilet is actually kept, then the body gradually begins to absorb water from there. If the stool is stored inside the stomach, it becomes harder day by day, resulting in constipation.
5. Stress, anxiety, or depression
Many times stress, anxiety, or depression can cause the body to lose its normal rhythm and interfere with physiological functions. This can cause constipation.
. Side effects of the drug
Constipation can occur as a side effect of certain medications. Contains –
- Tramadol or opiate national pain medication
- Iron tablets
- Calcium supplement
- Some medicines used in chemotherapy
In addition, taking more than five medications at a time may increase the risk of constipation.
What is the way to overcome constipation?
It is possible to get rid of constipation easily by avoiding the causes that can cause it. Below is how to treat constipation at home.
1. The amount of fiber in the food list should be increased
Eat foods that are high in fiber. Whole grains like green vegetables, fruits, pulses, red flour, and red rice should be eaten more. It is recommended to consume about 30 grams of fiber daily to avoid constipation.
How to add fiber to your daily diet to relieve constipation? Here are our 5 easy tips:
1. You can use red rice and red flour to eat rice or bread. They have a high amount of fiber.
2. You can put pulses in the food every day. Pulses contain enough fiber.
3. There should be several types of vegetables in the daily diet or at least one type of vegetables if possible.
4. Try to eat fruits or vegetables that can be eaten peeled without peeling. Because the shell contains a high amount of fiber. You can eat foods like tomatoes, apples, and potatoes with peel . However, it must be thoroughly cleaned and washed before eating.
5. Good fiber is found in whole or whole fruits and vegetables. The amount of fiber is reduced by making juice or mash.
However, the amount of fiber in the food list should not be increased in a hurry. Because suddenly increasing the amount of fiber in the diet can cause air problems. In addition, flatulence, severe pain in the lower abdomen can be a variety of complications.
So the amount of fiber in the food list should be gradually increased. If you ate only one fruit yesterday, decide to eat two today. Eat some nuts with. If you don’t want to eat cooked vegetables, you can cut tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots with rice and start eating salad.
Medicine to relieve constipation: Constipation or constipation husk
If constipation has already occurred, you can eat all these husks. Isabel husk is an excellent home remedy for constipation. It contains a lot of fiber. Husk softens the toilet by absorbing and retaining water, thus relieving constipation.
It is usually recommended to eat Constipation husk twice a day. However, there are certain rules of food, which are unknown to most people. Find out more from our article on eating husk to relieve constipation. You should not forget to drink at least two liters of water throughout the day while playing husk.
2. Drink at least two liters of water a day
Water softens the toilet and helps to relieve constipation. In addition, fiber foods absorb a lot of water. So along with increasing the fiber in the diet, you also need to increase the amount of water you drink. Eating enough fiber and water usually relieves constipation within a few days.
If you do not drink enough water with fiber, the mouth of the intestines inside the stomach can get stuck. In such a situation you have to go to the hospital on an emergency basis. To avoid this situation, you need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
3. Exercise or exercise for a while every day
Need to do regular exercise or light exercise. Keeping the body active helps keep the bowels soft. Try to exercise for some time every day.
If you are between the ages of 19 and 64, you should do at least two and a half hours of moderate exercise a week, such as brisk walking or cycling. If you want to exercise a little harder, you can choose running, football, jumping rope, swimming. In case of heavy exercise, you should try to exercise for at least 1 hour or 75 minutes a week.
Choose a heavy exercise or running every day, not exercise. You can choose between walking, light stretching, yoga, etc. to keep your body moving. Studies have shown that walking or light exercise also play an effective role in reducing piles.
If you do not have the opportunity to do anything else, try to walk for at least 15-20 minutes every day. If necessary, you can start small. Start with one, then walk twice in the morning and evening . First, walk three days a week like this and slowly bring it to five days. Then gradually increase the time. It will be possible to prevent even a little bit of constipation.
If you want to get into the habit of running regularly, follow the guideline for making running habits in 9 weeks.
The problem of constipation becomes serious if the toilet is kept pressed . This can lead to a variety of health problems, including piles and anal fissures. So the speed of the toilet should actually go to the toilet as soon as possible.
For those who have piles, the best way to defecate is to sit in a pan or low commode. So you can use a low commode if possible.
And if you have to use a high commode, you can sit with your feet high with a small tool under your feet, so that your knees are above your waist. This will make defecation easier. Below we have attached a picture for ease of understanding.
5. Measures must be taken to improve mental health
You can do a peace of mind that is good. It could be going for a walk, Constipation or constipation listening to music, praying, or spending time with loved ones. If you have depression or anxiety ( Anxiety ) diseases, if we choose the treatment. As your mood improves, so will your constipation.
. Be aware of the side effects of the drug
After starting a new medication to avoid drug side effects, if the problem seems to have increased constipation, your doctor. He can change the medicine if necessary, or add another medicine to treat constipation.
Consult a doctor without delay in the following 9 conditions:
- 1. If constipation is not resolved at home
- 2. If you suffer from regular flatulence for a long time
- 3. If diarrhea starts after having for a long time
- 4. If there is blood in the stool or black stool like tar
- 5. If there is a pain in the toilet
- . Abdominal pain or fever with actually
- . If you feel tired all the time
- . If you lose a lot of weight or become dry without any reason or effort
- 9. Suffering from anemia
What are the problems if you have constipation for a long time?
If you have constipation for a long time, there may be a ‘fecal impact’. This means that the stool may be stuck in your anus. The main symptom of fecal impact is diarrhea after a long period of constipation.
In this case, the following four methods of treatment are usually used:
- Eczema: Strong laxatives or laxatives are recommended according to the doctor’s advice.
- Suppository: A lubricant is given through the rectum to soften the bowel.
- Mini Enema: Liquid medicine is injected through the rectum so that the stool comes out.
- In some cases, the bowel movement is removed directly or with the help of machinery.