Corona anxiety and Depression Symptoms:
Corona anxiety The coronavirus epidemic has led to the deterioration of the mental health of many of us. Here are 15 things that can push us towards depression or anxiety.
- You need to ask for help but you are in a dilemma whether to ask for help or Corona anxiety not.
- Faith rising from the people. There are some risky people in your family in this corona. You want everyone on the street, in the office, in the market to be careful and behave responsibly. But in reality it is not happening. Many are not as careful as you come.
- If the vaccine is not available. What if Corona’s antidote never comes?
- He used to have a conciliatory attitude. I thought everything was fine somehow. But after the arrival of Corona anxiety, the positive attitude is changing. It seems that everything may not be right at once.
- Fear of losing a loved one too. For example, if I lose my grandparents because of the coronavirus.
- Fear of losing a job. I am getting news of many people losing their jobs. If I am fired tomorrow. If my mother or brother leaves the job tomorrow.
- Feeling frustrated about the future. Even if I don’t go, all will not be well for me.
- Feeling frustrated with the present. The economy is going down in the country and abroad. I read news that worries me constantly, or there is no good news in my personal life for a long time.
- It seems that this corona will never go away.
- Looks like I lost everything. Friends have gone away.
- The current struggle (such as financial strain) seems to be over.
- Asking questions about yourself. Not as strong as I thought I was mentally.
- To be upset about how beautiful life was before Corona came.
- If I can’t run my family’s expenses
- Hesitation all the time. Having to get up to speed to figure out what to do.
These thoughts are not really that you will be depressed or anxious. These thoughts come naturally in the time we are going through. But the thing to keep in mind is that you or anyone close to you should not be immersed in such thoughts all the timehow to stop worrying about covid-19,psychological effects of covid-19,fear of coronavirus essay,i keep thinking i have coronavirus, .
If you have someone close to you, come forward with his help. If this is the case for you, show this video to someone who can help you, by tagging or sharing.
How to take care of mental health:
Reduce worrying news. Read news from reliable sources ,Corona anxiety it will not increase the anxiety of hearing fake unreliable news about corona vaccine and drugs. Spend time together with close people .Corona anxiety Do more and more work that brings you peace of mind. Take care of physical health. Read this article to know more about this.
When to seek medical attention:
If these worries continue to interfere with your daily life, consult a physician.