Food poisoning is not usually fatal. Usually gets better within a week. The disease can usually be treated at home, whether it is an adult or a child.
Symptoms of food poisoning:
Some of the symptoms of this disease are:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Thin stool (diarrhea)
- Stomach biting
- Body temperature 36 ° Celsius or higher
- Feeling sick, such as tiredness, body aches, shivering, etc.
Symptoms usually appear within a few days of eating the food that caused the poisoning. However, exceptions may occur. For example, in some cases, the symptoms start within a few hours, while in others it takes a few weeks. If you want to know about of digital marketing so visit
Home Remedies for Food Poisoning;
There is no separate treatment for food poisoning, action must be taken according to the symptoms. If you have thin stools and vomiting, you must take action. Read this article to know more about what to do in this case.
Refrain from going to school or work for at least 2 days after cessation of diarrhea or vomiting. Because at this time others may also be infected by you.
Causes of ptomaine poisoning:
Eating any food that is contaminated can cause ptomaine poisoning. If your food such as:
- Appropriate amounts of heat are not cooked or heated
- Stays outside after a long time outside
- Are not saved in the right way. For example, food that needs to be refrigerated is kept out
- Anyone involved in making and serving is sick or does not wash their hands
- If stale, rotten or expired
ptomaine poisoning can occur from any type of food.